Our hostel caters for best and clean stay
On site location
At a reasonable cost (Food not included) Plus refundable security deposit
Our beds are available to our students only on first come first serve basis only.
1. All residents are required to carry their valid document
2. Residents must ensure that the doors are locked and all electrical switches are switched off when not in use.
3. The responsibility for overall cleanliness of their unit lies with the residents of the respective unit, Caretaker cleaning would be on daily basis.
4. All residents are expected to be in the hostel before 9.00 pm. Residents who leave the hostel after 9 PM will be asked to vacate next day without refund.
5. No visitors are allowed at the hostel. They should come to the institute.
6. Residents are strictly prohibited from admitting strangers or persons of the opposite sex (except parents/guardians) into the hostel room.
7. Only immediate family members can visit the resident. The resident must inform and seek approval from the institute for such occasions.
8. Residents are personally responsible for ensuring all visitors comply with the rules and regulations and they would not cause any inconvenience to other residents.
9. Visitors are strictly prohibited from staying overnight.
10. Residents must seek prior approval to leave the hostel at any other times
11. Residents are not permitted to give their hostel keys to any other person to use while they are away. Residents found committing such an offence will be evicted
12. Smoking, consumption of alcohol and drugs or any other illegal activity is strictly prohibited
13. Gambling/gaming which involves betting is strictly not allowed within the hostel premises
14. Vandalism or removing hostel property is a very serious offence. Residents found guilty will be evicted from the residence and a police action may be initiated. The cost of making good any items vandalized will be charged accordingly to the resident.
15. Viewing, possession and or dissemination of pornographic materials are strictly prohibited 16. Residents found causing embarrassment, unsolicited compliments, sexually tainted jokes, spreading false rumors will be evicted
17. Fighting or any physical violence is not allowed. Residents found committing such an offence will be evicted
18. No social events
19. The Institute reserves the right to alter, amend, add or delete any of the rules and regulations at anytime without prior notice
20. The Institute reserves the right for its designees to enter and inspect a residence in the interests of safety and proper conduct of the students. Entry can be made at any time, whether or not the students are present, and without prior notice to the students.
Copyright © 2022 CADETO INDIA - All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Cadeto India Technology